- NHS Medical & Dental: Consultant
- Full time, 10 PA's per week
- City Hospital
- £77,913 - £105,042 per annum
- 05/04/2019 23:59
10 PA Consultant in Medical Oncology with a responsibility in Lung Cancer and Breast Cancer for Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Opportunity to join the teams of current clinical and medical oncologists treating these cancers
- The post will be based at Nottingham City Hospital Campus
- None of these tumours sites will be single-handed practice but will involve working along-side colleagues already specialist in each tumour site.
Nottingham has an international reputation in the management of early stage and advanced breast cancers. The successful candidate will join a team of seven Consultant Oncologists working in breast cancer service at NUH. There is a very active phase 1, II and II clinical trial portfolio. The successful candidate will be encouraged to be involved with this research.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Professor Srinivasan Madhusudan (Head of Service)
Tel 0115 9691169 ext 57300
Dr Sarah Khan (Consultant Medical Oncologist)
Tel 0115 9691169 ext 57298